Everybody hurts
HOME FAQ portfolio
Black X White
Wednesday, December 4, 2013 | 7:18 PM | 0 comments

Some of you might be wondering why I went back to black even though I claimed that I really love my red hair. So I'm just gonna repeat what I already said to almost everyone I've seen so far, since I came back from Sydney.

Which is, "My hair colour faded so bad that I looked like a dog." I'm not exactly sure if there are any red dogs around, but I definitely resembled one from what I imagined.

Dyed it the moment I came home that night, myself. Was really disturbed by the many shades of red/brown I had on my hair. Varying from an almost bleached tone, to dark red. 

Wait, it's not Vim's fault, cos Jamie (my stylist) already warned me about it previously, but I couldn't really be bothered cos all I wanted was red freakin' hair lol.

I'm most definitely gonna regret about turning jet black, cos it's like a "deadly" colour. If you don't already know, you have to bleach the hell out of your hair once you dye it jet black.

Which, I can't... Cos my hair's already badly damaged. Really don't know what I'm gonna do about it, even though I'm kinda enjoying it while it lasts. Let's take a moment to imagine me with black hair for the next few months... Sobs.

Anyway, I'm really into a full-body black/white outfit since the change of hair colour.

Here's what I wore for the past two days~


Just a basic black cardigan, cropped tank and fringe-skirt - Adorned with tons of accessories haha.





And here's the other outfit!


The first one is probably more goth-inspired (as what my BFF claimed) compared to this - Wore it for a meeting, so it's semi-formal and a little more ladylike.



Anyway, my nails are done at @Millysbeautysg you can check them out (here) This is my 4th visit there and I swear I'm super pleased with their service! My lash extensions are usually done there as well.

Far East Plaza
    14 Scotts Road #03-131
    Singapore 228213
    Tel: 67376723
    Operating Hours : 11am - 10pm (Mon - Sun)
    (Inclusive of Public Holidays)

Bugis
    Bugis Village Extension,
    Level 2 @ Bom Bom street, DESL No. 3, 4, 5
    Tel: 63384137
    Operating Hours : 12pm - 10pm (Mon - Sun)
    (Inclusive of Public Holidays)

Don't forget to make an apt before heading down, cos they are usually quite busy esp during peak hours and weekends. 

booking.enquiry@millys.org
 8383 5395

X

Labels: , , , ,