Everybody hurts
HOME FAQ portfolio
BFF's 17th
Tuesday, November 19, 2013 | 9:54 PM | 0 comments

5 years. What's 5 years to some people? Some may think that 5 years can bypass like a gush of wind, and it's no big deal... Indeed, I wouldn't disagree, but the past 5 years have taught me so many things I'll never want to forget and will always be kept close to my heart.

Good or bad memories, they are still memories I wish to look back and laugh upon. Life hasn't been easy for me, but I'm glad to have come such a long way and to have learnt so many lessons to get me to where I am today. 

However, I wouldn't have made it through if it wasn't for this special someone; my best friend, my pillar of strength, Trixy.

I've always told her the things we both have been through, could never be compared to any of the things any of my ex boyfriends and I did.

She's one of the first few friends I made in my secondary school, and probably one of the only friends that's still in my life until today.

Well, I've lost her. Twice. But I'm grateful that these encounters made us cherish each other more than before. 

Remembering the days in secondary school, where I'd cry over some douchebag and she'll always be there to wipe those tears that were streaming down my face.

Over the past 5 years, we hardly fought... But whenever we did, those were the darkest period of my life. I would say I've quite a number of friends, but I wouldn't say the same for friends whom I'm close to.

Good friends are really hard to come by, which is something I'd perpetually remind myself of, and it's the reason why she's someone I'll never want to lose.


We've grown so much, so so much (as you can see.) From those two girls that almost every teacher disliked, those two rebellious ones who always tried stupid things together, those two who constantly explored new ideas on how to skip our dance classes together... 

Haha, nothing ventured nothing gained - Wouldn't have realized how foolish all these were if they didn't take place.

And now, we're those two that helped each other come a long way, who are clear of our goals, and she's finally found someone who she loves, and who truly loves her too.

We share a similar character; like our views are usually the same for everything, but it's funny how we are also different at the same time. She's like the girly girl, and I'm the complete opposite of that. She's the kind who would stick in a relationship for years, and I'm the kind who... Let's not even get started on that. 

We share different interests, but I believe it's our differences that bring us together.

I'm just so glad to have her in my life, she's like a twin sister I never had.


Late night phone calls, doing sneaky stuff together, ranting about boys together, telling each other everything, partying, sleep overs... Yeah, the capacity of this space wouldn't be enough to hold all my love for this girl.


I'm so happy to have you in my life, and I really hope you'd be happy, from the bottom of my heart. Because your happiness weighs so much more than all the little things in my life.


There's no doubt that I feel like strangling you and dumping you in the sea sometimes, but I know I'd still risk my life to save you even though I can't swim. Hehe.


I know this post is already cheesier than mac&cheese, but thank you for completing my life. Love ya.


Only a special occasion would be appropriate for me to write something like this. When you love someone, you don't have to tell them everyday... Besides, I think we insult more than we compliment each other. Like they always say,

"Boys insult each other, but they don't really mean it. Girls compliment each other, but they don't mean it either."

Haven't been in Singapore on her birthday for the past 4 years... Won't take the blame, my parents just had to coincidentally place our flight on her birthday.

BUT GUESS WHAT, I'M FINALLY AROUND THIS TIME!!!


Wanted to bring this girl somewhere for brunch on her bday (3 days back), but the plan turned out to be such a failure. The store was closed for some personal reasons that day.


Nonetheless, we walked around and found this Asian, Japanese restuarant which managed to salvage our dampened moods.


Love the ambience of the whole place! A little intimidating though, too many caucasians around... Felt a little stress to dine there lmao.



Look who's this gorgeous girl.



Prices of the food there were unexpectedly affordable considering how exquisite everything was. About SGD20-25. Not to mention how filling they were.


81 Duxton

Address: Lobby Level, Berjaya Singapore Hotel, 83 Duxton Road 
Phone: 62385681 
Opening Hours: Mon - Sun: 07:00 - 10:00 Mon - Sun: 12:00 - 22:30


Top and cap - Hong Kong.
Skirt - Topshop
Bag - Longchamp
Heels - Topshop





Met Aug for his lunch while I had desert at Canelé after the BFF left to meet her bf. 


Address: 68 Orchard Road #01-55 Plaza Singapura Singapore 238839
Phone: (65) 6837 2252 Facsimile (65) 6837 2234
Opening Hours: Mondays to Sundays : 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.


Some candid pixs taken at Smoothie King (Angel Food/Slim N' Trim Strawberry are my favs!) before we caught 3 peas in a pod.



Labels: , , , ,