Everybody hurts
HOME FAQ portfolio
Yet another day.
Wednesday, August 21, 2013 | 9:52 PM | 0 comments

Feeling really exhausted now after a lying on the floor for the past 4 hours working on my art pieces which are due tomorrow. 

I'm so drained. So many things to do, yet so little time. Still struggling, and trying to adapt to everything. 

At least I'm glad to say that I'm still getting the adrenaline rush every once in awhile, or should I say that spur energy that keeps me going? Whatever.

I just hope this conscientious attitude would continue, and my hard work wouldn't go in vain.

Anyway, just a short update before I hit the sack soon.

.

.

.

.

.

Yesterday's details


Snapback - HATer
Tshirt - TOPMAN
Leggings & Watch - ASOS
Accessories: Diva


Just some pictures Cleon took after we were done studying. 





If you were having a bad day, I hope the next picture brightens your day (or night maybe) a little haha.


The truth is revealed, this is how I usually sit... lol.


Anyway if you were wondering why there aren't any pictures of him, it's because he's camera-shy. NOT.


And anyway, I'm back on a low-carb diet again since I've been so busy... I barely have any time to work out.


Yeap, which means I gave my mashed potato to Cleon :(


Here are some tips just in case any of you out there need it!

Things you should avoid eating:

1) Sugar: Soft drinks, fruit juices, agave, candy, ice cream and many others.

2) Gluten Grains: Wheat, spelt, barley and rye. Includes breads and pastas.

3)Trans Fats: “Hydrogenated” or “partially hydrogenated” oils.

4) Highly Processed Foods: If it looks like it was made in a factory, don’t eat it.


5) Artificial Sweeteners: Aspartame, Saccharin, Sucralose, Cyclamates and Acesulfame Potassium. Use Stevia instead.

Reduce the amount of dairy products as well - Milk, Chocolates, Cheese etc.

Some of the things you should/can eat:

Beef, lamb, pork, chicken breast, salmon, trout, eggs...

PLENTY OF fruits and vegetables.

You can have a bit of yogurt (Not frolick etc, of course.) / plenty of water before each meal so that lesser space is left to be filled up with food :p

.

.

.

Some random video taken last Friday.


Right, that's all for now!

P/s Decided not to blog about GC weekends because the pictures I have are inadequate. Sorry bout that!

Labels: , , , , ,