Everybody hurts
HOME FAQ portfolio
Asia Style Collection | Canopy Garden
Thursday, June 20, 2013 | 2:07 AM | 0 comments


Have been soooo busy over the past few weeks, and among all those things I had to do, one of them was to head down to Mediacorp for casting, as mentioned in one of my previous posts. 

Apparently I have yet to mention what was I casting for!!! Some of you might have guessed it from the title of this post. Yes, it was for the Asia Style Collection's runway show that's taking place on the 22nd of June, this Saturday!

So what exactly is this whole thing that everyone's talking about?!?!

Basically, the inaugural ASIA STYLE COLLECTION 2013 is a celebration of Asian pop culture, combining fashion and music in an amazing one-day extravaganza. 

The event features the first-ever collaboration of Korea’s K-POP COLLECTION and Japan’s TOKYO GIRLS COLLECTION, with exciting performances by Asia’s marquee musical acts such as Girls' Generation and 2NE1.


Some of our local artists such as Zoe Tay, Ian Fang etc (more information on styleXstyle.com) will be present to walk the runway too!

AND THE GOOD NEWS IS....

I'm of the lucky ones who has been chosen to share the stage with these artists! *Squeals* Alright, give me a sec while I allow this blissful feeling to sink in... I feel like I'm soaked in a bathtub full of happiness hehe.


Anyway, headed down to JEM's Robinsons on Monday morning for fitting with the rest of the bloggers from GC.

My perfect way of starting off the day is to indulge in a cup of coffee.


Had so much fun picking my outfits! The outfit that we've chosen will be what we're gonna wear on the day itself! 


After trying more than 4 outfits to see which fits me best, I've finally picked my fav!!!





With all the gorgeous ladies who are gonna join me for the show!


& of course thanks to my lovely manager!!! If it wasn't for her and Gushcloud, I wouldn't have been able to participate in this!


Anyway, 

Sign up for a styleXstyle account and post your OOTD there instead of Instagram!

You can post up to 3 different looks a day :)


You can click on the picture above, and you'll be directed to my page! Remember to 'love' my pictures!

Wanna win a pair of tickets to the show??? You can log on to styleXstyle and post your own OOTDs too! Remember to hashtag #styleXstyle #Gushcloud in order to qualify for the contest. The user with the most ‘loves’ on their OOTDs will win 1 pair of ASC CAT C Tickets (worth $376). There will be 3 pairs to be given out.

I'm so excited!!! Aren't you?! Will be going for a rehearsal tmr before the show this Saturday, will  share more stuff with you guys soon! (Including some BTSs!)

Do log on to STYLEXSTYLE.COM now for more info! ;)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Had brunch with Aug the other day at Canopy Garden, which was situated in the middle of Bishan Park. LOL, had such a hard time looking for it. 


Oh well, the trip there was definitely worth it though! Just stare at the pastas please...


Mouthwatering hur...



Just in case if you're interested to try it out...

Bishan Park II 
1382 Ang Mo Kio Ave 1 
Singapore 569931 

Opening Hours :Mon - Fri : 9am - 10pm Sat, Sun, 
Eve of Public Holidays & : 8am - 11pmPublic Holidays

I'm not paid to say this, but I swear the pasta I had was fab!

Caught After Earth, and had SK thereafter. The movie wasn't as good as expected though. Not a fan of it!


He's so annoying, but he makes me so happy hahahaha.




Alright will update more soon! ;)

Labels: , , , , , ,