Everybody hurts
HOME FAQ portfolio
Retrospective
Thursday, January 16, 2014 | 7:09 PM | 1 comments









Top - Carrislabelle, Outerwear - Nastygal, Shoes - Topshop

I think I've casually mentioned this in one of my videos previously, but in case you're clueless about what I'm referring to, I actually really like the colour pink on myself, as I personally feel that it goes well with my skin tone. I can never picture myself in orange though, it's probably the only colour that's missing in my wardrobe. 

Was looking for a really clean/sleek look this time round; hence, the fringeless ponytail, and pointed court shoes. Love the cut-outs on the top from Carrislabelle; a simplbbbce spag top with an edge to it.

Lovin' the bit of retro touch to it.

Photocredits: @Smittenpixels

Labels: , , , , ,