Everybody hurts
HOME FAQ portfolio
Skincare (Hydra Fresh)
Thursday, October 3, 2013 | 7:30 PM | 0 comments

Everyday, our poor skin combats external aggressors such as pollution, UV rays and the ever-present air-conditioning - And these are the reasons to dry and unhealthy-looking skin.

 However, does applying things like moisturisers and sunscreens alone, truly sufficient to meet the needs of all the woman in this world? Hmm... Doubt so.
.

.

.

Well, I think it's been a while since I last promised to come up with a skincare regime to share with you guys, and I've recently discovered some really interesting facts that I thought I'd like you all to know.

Well, I've written it once on my instagram recently, but for the benefit of those who've yet to read it...

Basically, it has come to my knowledge that French Grape
Seed extract (cultivated in Languedoc, France) is an amazing ingredient that allows your skin to stay hydrated, which will result in a watery-bouncy skin that glows.

Besides that, Grape Seed extract gives 50X more anti-oxidant power than Vitamin E and is 20X more effective than Vitamin C. Also known as the “skin vitamin” that is effective in stimulating collagen production.

Yeah I know, I know... Speak English Naomi.

Basically, what that means is that it helps to improve your skin

- Elasticity
- Brightness
- Results??? Soft, smooth skin!

Combining this together with Double Hyaluronic Acid and French Spa water, the NEW Hydra Fresh
gives skin intense and all-day long-lasting hydration.

Yay!!! That means no more dullness and damage!


Some other facts that might interest you about Grape seeds...


Here are 4 amazing products from  that I've been introduced to recently, and have incorporated into my skincare routine!

Well, I've never really did any significant adjustments to my skincare regime, bcos I have really sensitive skin that are prone to breakouts.

Hence, I'm pretty cautious about the things I apply on my face, and have always only stick to my usuals most of the time.


L'Oréal 's has recently come up with a new line of products named - Hydrafresh; and I'm about to introduce you to them. (Cleanser, Spa water, Mask-in lotion, Supreme Emulsion)

STEP 1: CLEANSER ($12.90)


This creamy and bubbly cleanser contains essential minerals to cleanse makeup, oil and dirt thoroughly, without making your skin feel tight and dry. 

I like how my skin feels extremely nourishing and refreshing at the same time.


You just need to squeeze a tiny amount.


Lather it.


Apply it on your face, and rinse it out with warm water when you're done.


Yay! Squeaky clean.


STEP 2: Spa Water ($19.90)


Pampers your skin with a clear gel-like formula that breaks into a light, refreshing watery texture when you apply it on face.

It's originated from the French Vosges Mountain.


Just dab it lightly and allow your skin to absorb 16 different minerals that strengthen your skin’s moisture barrier function.


Soft like a baby's bum hahaha. Not only is it really light and refreshing, I love how it doesn't leave your skin feeling all sticky. I'm not even exaggerating, but I could feel it working on my skin right away - Like it really does feel a lot softer.

STEP 3: 3-in-1 Mask-in Lotion ($22.90)




TURN IT OPEN!!!! *USES ALL THE STRENGTH I HAVE*


Lol, kidding it's not that tough to open it. :p


You can either pour it on your fingers,


or tilt it over like what I usually do, cos I'm not that gangster - It actually prevents your from over-pouring.


This is definitely my fav, and the best product among all 4!
It allows my skin to quench its thirst with this smooth and juicy mask-grade hydrating lotion.

I love how this 3-IN-1 lotion can be used as a toner, essence or mask. As light as a lotion, yet intense as a mask. 





Besides, unlike a lot of other toners I've tried previously, this doesn't even feel greasy at all. 


If you wanna use it as a mask, here's a trick! You can use any cotton sheets, but I got mine from Ablion @ Isetan for 7 bucks only. I know it may seem really costly for the most of you, but it's actually really worthy because it's really thick, and you can tear it up into about 5 or more pieces.


Soak them with the lotion,


and just place it on your face for as long as you want!


I'm not trying to make empty promises here, but one thing that definitely worked for me, was how hydrating it felt once my skin has completely absorbed the minerals from the sheets.


STEP 4: Supreme Emulsion ($25.90)


Last but not least, this refreshing, light and rich moisturiser. - Unlike the conventional water-in-oil creamy moisturisers, this unique oil-in water formulation has an amazingly light texture that deeply penetrates the skin for intense hydration with no greasy residue. A touch of this leaves your skin plump with moisture and glowing with radiance, all day.



Love the smell of it.


I'd usually take the excess from the cover, so that I don't dirty what's inside the bottle.


Rub it all over your face.


So much love for its texture.




HAHA, epic face of the day.


Love them all!




Soft, bouncy, and hydrated!


Wanna get them?!?!?!


Hydra Fresh range is already in stores at leading retailers 
including Watsons, Guardian, SASA, selected Department stores, major supermarkets and 
hypermarkets!!! So remember to grab yours! ;)

Oh, by the way, guess who's the new ambassador for Hydra Fresh?!


It's Barbra Palvin!!! *Gasp for air* I love her so much! She has to be my favourtire VS model! At least at the current moment. Love everything about her.

It'd be great if I could miraculously turn into her after applying these products. Hahaha, just a silly thought.

Alright, I hope you guys learned/enjoyed this! Will follow-up with another post soon ;)

Labels: , , , , , ,