Everybody hurts
HOME FAQ portfolio
A day by the shore
Sunday, October 6, 2013 | 9:26 PM | 0 comments

Can't express how depressed I am. I know I've previously promised that I'll be sharing something I've been working on, over this weekend, but it's all gone...

The autosave function on blogger saved the pre-edited entry, and my final one wasn't saved before I closed my window! I hate it when this happens. Urgh.

Anyway, to amend for the loss of that post, here's something to sum up my Friday.

Spent nearly 12 hours at the beach on Friday, and my shoulder blades are so badly burnt. They hurt! Well, at least it was all worth it. I really had a great time. It's been awhile ever since I had so much fun, so much fun that I wished it all didn't have to come to an end.

A feeling that I've been yearning for ages.

Guess it's a good start for the month of October. Nothing beats hanging out with a group of friends who you could be who you really are, no need for pretence, everything feels as genuine as it seems.

I'm glad to have known these people. After all, 3 months would probably be too short to determine how long these people would stay in my life, but for once... I wanna stop thinking about what's gonna happen in the future, and just live for the moment.

I'll let the pictures do the talking now. :)




































I've been thinking a lot lately. Reminiscing everything that took place over the past couple of months. I've changed a lot along the way, and I've discovered so many things.

As cliché as it sounds, life is really not always a bed of roses. Things happen, people change, people leave... But I guess I've finally learnt to accept that all these do happen for a reason? 

I know many of you out there are facing or have faced difficulties a million times worse than me, but I guess life would be hell boring without the existence of these obstacles.

So here's to all those who had a rough day,


And I hope all of you will find a reason to smile for the week ahead, goodnight. ;)

Labels: , , ,