Everybody hurts
HOME FAQ portfolio
OHVOLA / Latest Update
Saturday, August 3, 2013 | 11:30 PM | 0 comments

I guess most of you are familiar with Ohvola by now, and if you've not, here's a little introduction about them before I begin.

Established in September 2007, Ohvola is an online fashion retailer based in Singapore. Currently managed by the Zhou sisters – Lucinda and Jolene, Ohvola carries a wide and extensive range of female apparels and accessories. Uniquely designed and exclusively manufactured, Ohvola carries the apparels with her own in-house label.

Aim to be the trendsetter, Ohvola's product lines are updated weekly with new content and arrivals. The collections and launches are often highly anticipated and viewed by over 100,000 women each month. Social media such as Ohvola's Facebook, Twitter and Blog accounts have thousands of fans, followers and readers.

Dainty, sweet and feminine are the features of Ohvola label. The apparels are designed and manufactured to become the wardrobe updater of every girl. Coupled with affordable pricing, efficient response and excellent customer service, Ohvola is the unprecedented choice for every girl of today.

Ohvola has embarked on a whole new chapter. Retiring from the livejournal platform, Ohvola has created a professional, user-friendly and e-commerce website. With fuss-free shopping and quicker response time, expect a one-of-a-kind experience that brings shopping at Ohvola to a brand new level.


As much as I'm actually a bigger fan of the "edgy" look, sometimes I find it essential to have my feminine days.

Why do I say so? 


Cos you don't really wanna go on a first date looking like...


Not that there's anything wrong with it, but only if he also looks like...


Otherwise, you don't wanna be scaring him off with your spikes and... extraordinary outfit. Lol.


I don't know if I've already mentioned this before, but I really love turquoise and mint green colour! Was so happy the moment I spotted this Lilyan overlay top and Vivienne heels


The embellishments on the blouse simply made everything look perfect. I love the cutting of it, where it's tight near the waist area, and it's flare at the bottom. Pretty much like a peplum top. Not to mention how it's sexy yet not too revealing.


Nothing's completed without a bag and shoes that goes well with your outfit! A small sling bag would be so convenient when you're going out the entire day on heels.

Not only is it light, but I love how it's small, which makes it really easy to look for my things.



Besides, you can pair these three items with something else to suit the occasion. Be it casual, or formal.

Here are some of the other things that they have!



How gorgeous and sweet. 

Visit them @ 



Yeap, I paired it up with boots instead!!

Anyway, met Trix to chill for awhile at the airport before having dinner at Pizzahut, and thereafter for a couple of drinks at Holland V in the night.





Some pictures I've taken last Thursday.


Hehe, here's my clique in class! The most annoying clique evaaa, but I love them to bits.



Met up with Xav, Kaykay, Freda, Eric, Xue Er and Rachel for dinner at Marutama Ramen after school.


Grabbed from Xav's.


If you don't already know, I LOVE jap food, esp ramen. I can eat ramen for the rest of my life and not get sick of it, I swear. I'll probably just get fat from it haha.


There are quite a number of branches, but we had ours at Liang Court.

Add: #02-01/03, Liang Court, 177 River Valley Road
Phone: 68372480
Hours Daily: 11:30 - 22:00
Neighbourhood: City Hall / High Street / Clarke Quay

So that's pretty much just it! ;)

Labels: , , , ,