Everybody hurts
HOME FAQ portfolio
Dinner @ Wild Honey
Monday, August 12, 2013 | 3:32 PM | 1 comments

I used to hate Sundays... Well, probably cos I've to attend school the following day, and also because it's the day where I'm not allowed to go out (Family Day), but that was some time ago.

Oh well, things have changed and Sunday has become of my favourite days of the week now since it's one of the rare days I get to stay at home and recuperate. (Lol, recuperate from the loss of energy.) Either that, or it's a day I stay at home to finish up all my unfinished work.

Anyway, I ended up getting my lazy ass to Delfi Orchard's Starbucks. I swear trying to look for an empty table at Starbucks in town, on weekends is like looking for a needle in a haystack. Who to blame? My dear friend who suggested it.

  At least after all these ramblings, we managed to get a nice, comfy spot at Delfi.

Stayed there for about 2/3 hours before we went to have dinner @ Wild Honey.

It was my first time there, and I promise the environment can be a little intimidating if you're someone who's as clumsy as me. I was pretty afraid that I might end up knocking, dropping or spilling something.

I can be quite disastrous sometimes...... I remember I went to some really "atas" restaurant at The Peak (Hong Kong) once, and spilt over a glass of beverage. Most disgraceful moment of my life.

I'll never have enough space to list down the million of embarrassing stuff I've done, or at least it isn't something I'd be proud to share. :p


So I got myself a fruit salad with yoghurt while Aug got some Toast with poached eggs and grilled bacon. Yeap, that's my fav part - They've an all day breakfast system too.



I had quite a hard time trying to figure out the "right way" to eat this. Sometimes it may look really simple, but there's actually some strange and sophisticated way to eat certain food, who knows right? Lol.

Or was I just being overly paranoid? Sigh, bimbo moments.

Whatever, I just did it my way in the end. Haha.


Stole a bit of his toast, it was mouthwatering. I think I'll end up at this place again in no time.

I'm not a big fan of bacon, but I love how their eggs Benedict, grilled bacon and sautéed mushrooms could complement each other so well.

It's called "European" on the menu, and it's one of their signature/must-try dishes! Just in case you wanna know!


I just had to make a comic out of this cos... I just had to.


No one to obstruct the picture this time, but Aug's face was pretty worth the comic too. First degree pricelessness.


Have I mentioned how cosy the place was?! I love the ambience. I could sit there the entire day to chill if I won't end up being stomped for god knows what reason, or being chased hehe.


Caption for this picture: "Woaaaah... I've never eaten fruits in my entire life before..."


What's a complete post, without some selfies?




Anyway they've two branches, and we went to the one at MG. No reservations allowed for this branch though. Avoid weekends then! (We were pretty lucky it wasn't crowded yesterday)

Wild Honey @ Mandarin Gallery
Address: 333A Orchard Road #03-02
Opening hours: Sun - Thurs 09:00 - 21:00 
Fri, Sat 09:00 - 22:00

@ Scotts Sqaure
Address: 6 Scotts Road #03-01 
Phone: 66361816 (Call for a reservation or book here)
Opening hours: Sun - Thurs 09:00 - 22:30 
Fri, Sat 08:00 - 22:30

Heading to Browhaus for some touchups and buffet at Kuishin Bo thereafter in just a bit! Will blog about it soon! ;)

Labels: , ,