Everybody hurts
HOME FAQ portfolio
Review
Sunday, July 7, 2013 | 8:57 PM | 0 comments


Zen's Amour back, and they're back with a bang!

I still remember I was still in my red hair the last time I did an advert with them, which was about 6 months back. 

Anyway, I'm so glad to be working with them again because they've so many new things on their site now. Especially their new preorder that they've started with!


Just look at the amount of interesting things that they are gonna bring in! Such as Dr Marts, Cambridge Satchel bag, Galaxy shoes, beanies and more. AND the cheapest item is priced as low as SGD12 only!

.
.
.
.

So I've gotten two items from them this time and here they are!


Words won't be able to descrive how much I love this Tea-party Eyelet Off Shoulder Dress. I always loved off-shoulders since young, like it's "sexy" yet unrevealing. Not sure if that made any sense lol.


Paired it up with a simple brown leather belt to give the dress a little more colour and edge to it. One advantage about white dresses would definitely be how you could play around with your accessories. 


Really love how it's embellished with those detailed ornaments on the sleeves and bottom. Not to mention how ladylike I feel in such a demure dress hahaha. 


A simple bracelet and some rings to spice up the look a little.


Ok, a lot of you would probably be wondering why did I actually pick the following item. Like it's not something I'd usually wear.



I don't know why either, I just thought it looks really cute, like a jersey + Juicy Couture feel ah??? :p


Besides, it comes in a set! So you can either wear the top and bottom individually or together. Of course together la, saves you the trouble of finding another item to pair with.




I just had to do this...



VISIT THEM @ http://www.zensamour.com/ NOW! ;)

Labels: , , ,