Everybody hurts
HOME FAQ portfolio
First day of school / Whiteclothes
Tuesday, July 23, 2013 | 9:14 PM | 1 comments

Surprisingly, I didn't have to drag myself out of bed today, but my body clock's undeniably screwed...... Hence, I had the worst time of my life last night trying to force myself to sleep even though I was hell exhausted. Not even kidding. It was like a battle between my brain and brain. If that even made any sense. Whatever.

Waking up at 7am everyday will soon turn into something I dread doing, especially if it's for school. Well, at least my first day wasn't that bad after all; Was punctual even though I was caught in some shitass jam, and at least it wasn't a lesson of Math. 

I kinda enjoyed myself, but it would've been better if I didn't have to constantly pinch myself to keep myself awake. Sounds pretty brutal, doesn't it?

Anyway, I'm glad that my lesson ends at 12 today. So I was accompanied by two new friends to Cathay for lunch!

Here's what we had! Maki San!!!


 Although it was a little pricey, it was really good and most importantly, it filled our stomachs!! By the way, that's just my box alone.

Not only can you design your own sushi, they've like loads and loads of salads for you to choose from too. It's somewhat like Subway, just that it's sushi instead.

The Cathay, 2 Handy Road 
#B1-17/18 Singapore 229233 (Dhoby Gaut MRT), 
Tel: +65 6737 8772

Opening Hours: 11:30am – 9:30pm Daily

Just take the escalator down from the entrance and you can see it! I foresee myself heading there quite often for the next couple of weeks. He he.

Anywhere here's what I wore!!!


Thanks to WhiteClothes for this really elegant, Asymmetrical maxi dress! I fell head over heels the moment I saw it.


It's really plain and simple, but I love how sophisticated the cutting is. Just pair it up with some accessories and you're ready to go!


Although it's black, and the sun wasn't doing us any justice today, I must say I didn't perspire much because the material's really thin and comfy!!!


Walked over to my dad's office after jamming at SOM for a drink and to finish up my work, while waiting for him to finish up his before coming back home together.



I've also chosen this Houndstooth overall that I could wear out for any occasion! It's really versatile and it's all just about playing around with your accessories, like the previous item. 


And the waist and bust areas are stretchable! You know the best part of wearing loose tops is when you're gonna whack a crazy amount of food that day. Lolol



Really pleased for receiving my items really quickly as well!


This is the "You win, I've nothing else to say" pose. Hahaha


THEIR MEGA BDAY LAUNCH HAS JUST BEEN RELEASED!!!




So hurry grab your items before they are all sold out!

BEST PART?


AND 

Quote "NaomiNeo" for an extra $1 off!



Labels: , , , ,