Everybody hurts
HOME FAQ portfolio
AMPed 3.0
Tuesday, July 2, 2013 | 10:16 PM | 0 comments


Are you guys a sucker for music, just like me??? If you are, then I'm guessing you'd love this post!

If you've ever used my phone before, you should know that most of my apps are either music/photography apps. I've no games in there. Not even kidding. Lol, reminds me how my little cousins always think that I'm lying to them when they wanna use my phone to play games.

I've tried out several music apps previously and I've only gotten them bcos I jailbroke my phone. And otherwise, you'd have to pay for them too. Which sucks???

Firstly, a lot of my apps need to be updated, and I've to now pay for them or else they won't be able to function. So I've given up trying to hunt for new ones, even though I really hate the extra steps I've to take to download and transfer songs from my computer.

And as usual, laziness at its best; I couldn't even be bothered to update my phone's music for a period of time.

BUT I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT MUSICCCC, IT'S MA LIFEEEEE.

SO WHO KNEW?! SOME GENIUS ACTUALLY CREATED AMPed?!


Basically it's a free app which allows you to search, listen and download your fav songs in just a few seconds!!! Free streaming for everyone, not only exclusive to Singtel users! So all of you can just search for AMPed on iOS store or Google play! 


Playing around with it. Can easily use it anywhere and everywhere. 


It's actually really easy to use and it doesn't lag at all. (Which is what I really detest while browsing music apps)

There's unlimited access to more millions of songs streaming, unlimited playlist creation, unlimited public playlist subscription, priority for exclusive showcases for like artistes/celebrities. (e.g. Lawson, Lady Gaga etc). HAHA everything is like unlimited and awesome!!!






So thankful for this app. :)

The sign up is also extremely easy – just sign up with your email address or you can link it to your Facebook account!

There’s like a $0.10 trial which I’m thinking of trying actually, it’s 30 days with full access! Which means I can download any song I want because there’s unlimited downloads and no ads to irritate me  hehe. Plus the data charges are waived when I used the app (save me even more)!

DOWNLOAD THE APP (HERE) NOW!!!!

Labels: , , , ,