Everybody hurts
HOME FAQ portfolio
Review
Tuesday, June 25, 2013 | 2:24 PM | 4 comments



Guess there isn't a need for an introduction bcos I believe you all are familiar with UCS by now! 

Just in case you missed out my first review, you can check it out (here)

I was initially kinda afraid I might have problems pulling off these two outfits that I've chose, but guess what... I decided to go all retro this time! HEHE.

So I paired my first top with a high-waisted denim shorts and accessorised my hair with a usamini headband! Good stuff can never can get outdated.


It's pretty edgy, yet the headband softens the whole look.



Followed by something more feminine, which is my polkadot dress. 

Didn't have to wear any belts bcos the waist area's stretchable, but you can still wear a brown/black belt if you wanna add a little more spice to it.




Really love how these two looks turned out to be! Might consider doing a make up + hair tutorial for this!!


Anyway, as mentioned previously, UCS sells both male and female apparels! Kudos to that.

Also,
1) join their mailing list to enjoy 10% off.
2) GSS ongoing 50% off sale collection.
3) Like their Facebook page to receive latest updates and sneak peeks! *New launch every Thursday.
4) Free local shipping. *7 days return policy.


Labels: , , ,