Everybody hurts
HOME FAQ portfolio
Review
Monday, June 24, 2013 | 5:32 PM | 0 comments


1) Iwannacloset carries apparels that are genuinely manufactured in Korea.
2) All of their items are unique and have been exclusively sourced by their own Korean merchandisers.
3) Summer new arrivals for 365 days.
4) Free registered shipping within SG.


As most of you are aware, I've never really been into the whole girly girl style... Until recently, I'm actually trying to go for something different. 

Well I guess I've mentioned this a million times, on how fickle-minded I can be. I actually have this tendency of changing my style every once in awhile so that there's always something "fresh" you know? Basically you won't see me the same old me, see until sian la. HAHA. 

But if you still do, then what to do? Fml lor.

So I gotta know about Iwannacloset, which is a new online store and I'm really in love with their items and service!

Girls who are really into Korean fashion???? It's the right time to splurge! :p


I've picked out two dresses from them and here's my fav out of the two!


I chose to wear it alone, but if you want something more formal, you can pair it up with a blazer.




Love the prints and colour!!!! Fab.


The second piece is something "louder." It's pretty attention-grabbing due to its prominent colours.  & I love it!!! Haha, I love things that captivate people's attention aka AA.





Close up of the really interesting patterns.


Not to forget, the quality of their dresses are as good as those authentic Korean retailers that sell really pricey dresses that can cost more than a hundred bucks a piece. Madness!

So hurry shop now!!!





Remember to like them on their Facebook page too! ;)

Quote "Naomi10" to receive 10% off your total purchase! 
(Expiry date : 17st of July)

Labels: , , ,