Everybody hurts
HOME FAQ portfolio
#FreeYourYou
Wednesday, June 19, 2013 | 10:55 PM | 0 comments


Have you ever been really hesitant about something you've been yearning to do? Do you feel like you're overwhelmed by fear, and you just can't seem to take that first step out to give it a try? 

Do you feel held back everytime you think of the setbacks you might encounter? Do you feel like you'd rather give it a miss than to experience failure? 

BUT has it ever occurred to you that failing might actually be better than living your life with regrets? 
Regretting the opportunities you've failed to seize? 

You know guys, I've been there before. There was a point of time when I just felt like there's no point trying no matter how much I wanted to, because there's always this little voice at the back of my head reminding me how tough it would be to face disappointments. And I really hate that heart-sinking feeling.

It was only after all those times I've hit rock-bottom that I've finally came to this realisation, and this has made me who I am today. 

Every failure is a new experience gained. 

You should all start to believe in yourselves and pursue your dreams! 

I mean if you are perpetually telling yourself, "I'm not gonna succeed", then you will definitely NOT be successful.

Break free and follow your passion to create a positive impact in the community! 


#FreeYourYou, join me and Pledge to SHINE today here!!

SHINE Youth Festival 2013

Since 2005, the National Youth Council (NYC) has been lighting up the Youth Month of July with SHINE Youth Festival! SHINE is a youth-for-youth initiative led by a steering committee of youth sector leaders together with an organizing committee of youth volunteers. 

Look forward to an exciting month of fun with NYC and SHINE Youth Festival 2013's six strategic partners: Mascot Parade, National University Hospital - Dreamcatchers, O School, Show Choir Academy, Singapore Street Festival and Singapore Management University. 

SHINE Youth Festival 2013 will be held from 29 June to 28 July. Be part of the Festival in the Youth Month of July, and join in the many exciting events and activities across youth culture, youth sports and youth activism! 

I'll be heading down on 29 June for SHINE 2013 Festival Opening! There will be programmes lined up from 10am all the way till 7pm @ *SCAPE! 


Don't miss out the opportunity to catch Jack & Rai and The Sam Willows perform LIVE at the Festival Opening! 

I'm also looking forward to check out: 

WoW! The Street Festival Award 2013 - Singapore Competition 
6 and 7 July @ Bugis+

Looking to see or be Singapore's next big singing sensation? Then you absolutely have to be a part of this competition. Have a seat and watch, or take the stage and WOW!



The Big Groove Concert
28 July @ Suntec Convention Centre

Asia's hip hop festival is back to excite the senses and inspire dreams! O School's highly anticipated TBG concert hits us hard with the best of urban dance from USA, Japan, Korea and Norway. 


I hope all of you will be inspired to be part of this wonderful journey with me! :)


Labels: ,