Everybody hurts
HOME FAQ portfolio
Le Noir
Friday, March 29, 2013 | 4:01 AM | 1 comments



I finally had the opportunity to catch a circus performance for the first time in my life, after living on planet Earth for 17 years. Please tell me I'm not the only one... 

Right, I guess the minimal amount of interest I had for such things was partially to blame. But since it was an invitation, I thought it was time I give it a go.

I. SWEAR. I. WAS. BLOWN. AWAY.

The performance was god damn awe-inspiring and it took my breath away right from the beginning. I thought for sure that I was gonna be disappointed as my impression of a circus has always been about... Clowns, red nose, more clowns, more red nose, elephants and meh, so boring.

I guess that basically explained why I was never willing to spend that money even if catching something like that could spice up my mundane life a little.

ANYWAY enough of my old-grandmother-story.

The pictures shall do the talking now!!!



I took a moment and imagined myself doing something like this... All I could say is... That's just... 
IMPOSSIBLE PLEASE. LOL. 

The time and effort they invest for a performance is equivalent to all those times I've spent lazing... The only diff is that I didn't have to put in much effort :p



This sends me the chills... I really look up to these performers.





Grabbed this pic from Tammy's blog~ Almost all the bloggers were present!!!


WAIT. How can I end this post without some of my selfies hahaha.




My words alone are really not enough to tell you how great the show was, you've to totally watch if for yourself LIVE!



The show ends on the 7th of April so hurry!!!

You can find out more about the show here - http://www.marinabaysands.com/Singapore-Entertainment/Shows/Le-Noir/

& I hope you'll love it as much as I did!

Lastly, thank you Gushcloud for this wonderful experience!!! :)

Labels: , , ,