Everybody hurts
HOME FAQ portfolio
Random.
Sunday, June 17, 2012 | 1:28 AM | 0 comments


Hey babies, won't be blogging today. Just wanna share with you guys a really good cover done by this guy called Daryl, who sang one of my fav songs, Safe & Sound. 

Hmm, if you've been with me for quite awhile, you might have noticed that I really appreciate good singers. Especially cover singers. And I can spend my whole night watching them on youtube.

Personally, I feel that it's pretty hard to find a good Chinese (as in race) singer in Singapore. Unless they are mixed or something... So I get really excited whenever I come across any good ones or one that catches my attention. Not being stereotypical and saying that there aren't any, just hardly. 

So yeap, do listen to it and check him out!!! 


Will be back soon!

Labels: , , ,