Everybody hurts
HOME FAQ portfolio
Out of goodbyes.
Thursday, June 7, 2012 | 11:51 PM | 0 comments


Alright, I don't have much to say today...

I'll be doing my DIY weaved top and handphone cover tutorial soon though :) As soon as I get the materials!!

As of now, I shall let the pictures do the talking!

Top from ashincans.livejournal.com


Trying out this bodycon dress @ Topshop hahaha. Yea, been shopping at topshop every weekend since last month. Ahhhh, have to stop spending TT


Nail art @ Scape :) Every saturday!



Ahhhh, don't you love my nails?! At least I do!!! Hahaha.


OOTD - Denim Zip Bralet & MOTO High Waist Hotpants.




And a day out with Yasmin... Hmm, really sweet girl. :)





Some random people!




Beret!!! I always love girls in beret, but I don't feel secure enough about it to wear it out. Hahaha! Oh well.



Labels: , , ,