Everybody hurts
HOME FAQ portfolio
Cocotte
Wednesday, April 2, 2014 | 4:29 PM | 6 comments

If you were wondering why I haven't really blogged about places I've been to etc... It's because I haven't really been hanging out or doing anything special over the past couple of weeks. The two most common places I've visited were either school or home. Sounds boring? I know.

Life has been rather monotonous for me... School's taking up so much of my time, that the last time I met my best friend was close to a month back. :(

On a brighter note, I'm really glad I've been spending a lot more time with my family this year.

Celebrated my cousin's 17th birthday last Saturday at Cocotte.




"Located on the ground level of Wanderlust, Cocotte serves up unpretentious, rustic French cuisine in a casual and comfortable setting. Getting to the heart of French country cooking, shared platters of piping hot food and scrumptious dishes passed across the table between friends and family is what we are about." Love the way they described themselves. It was indeed a perfect ground for a heartwarming meal with your close ones or kin.

Not only was the place extremely cosy, the aroma that lingers around leaves your famished tummies growling.




Starters, main courses, pastries, desserts, wine - A whole load of variety to satisfy your tastebuds. 



















Have never been a huge fan of French cuisine, but Cocotte is definitely one of those places I'd recommend if you're bored of ordinary cafes that only serve Western dishes. Great place to just chill and hang out as well.

ADDRESS: No. 2 Dickson Road Singapore 209494

RESERVATIONS: click HERE for online reservation +65 6298 1188
info@restaurantcocotte.com

OPENING HOURS: Lunch: Sunday to Thursday 1200hrs – 1430hrs (Last order 1400hrs)
Friday and Saturday 1200hrs – 1500hrs (Last order 1430hrs)
*Closed on Tuesday Dinner: Sunday to Thursday 1800hrs – 2200hrs (Last order 2130hrs)
Friday and Saturday 1800hrs – 2230hrs (Last order 2200hrs) *Closed on Tuesday

EVENT ENQUIRIES:  Throwing parties? From corporate to intimate, we tailor to your needs. Call +65 6298 1188 or contact info@restaurantcocotte.com

-

Apologies for not updating this space as regular as before, but I promise I will as soon as my exams come to an end by the end of April! Kissxs.

Labels: , , ,