Everybody hurts
HOME FAQ portfolio
Just Tangy
Sunday, March 2, 2014 | 3:04 PM | 3 comments


A thrill of excitement runs through me whenever my favourite foreign designer brands are being brought to S'pore! I love shopping for things from international online stores, but what I loathe are 1) the waiting time and 2) unless you're buying in bulk... The shipping fees could easily cost more than that of your purchases, which is BULLSHIT. 

That being said, I was filled with euphoria when I found out about the existence of JUST TANGY!

Basically, they are a local online store in Singapore founded by Sarah, who is an avid online shopper and a fan of exclusive international designer brands like Daniel WellingtonKiel James PatrickClaire AristidesLucien Elements and more!

She finds magic in bringing emerging international brands, which are highly sort after but unavailable locally, making them more exclusive and special to own. These brands are carefully selected for their exclusiveness, unique design and popularity.

From the high fashion of New York City to handmade European goods. JUST TANGY aims to carry brands, which brings life into the owner, a distinctive flavor or tanginess to your personality and outfit.


So anyway, Sarah was really nice to send over the Lucky Charm Horseshoe bracelet (White gold) from Claire Aristides that I picked! Made out of real 9 ct Gold, it comes in White Gold, Rose Gold and Yellow Gold.







It's a timeless piece that brings a touch of classiness to anyone who has it on. Have been wearing it since I got it, cos it goes well with anything I wear. I guess it's its simplicity that makes it so exquisite.

Here are some of the other Claire Aristides' designs



 Do log on JUST TANGY to check them out whether it's as a gift, or just to pamper yourself!





Top & bottom Nastygal, Sweater Topman, Shoe Jeffrey Campbell

Labels: , , ,