Everybody hurts
HOME FAQ portfolio
Everyday Makeup N' Hair Routine
Sunday, March 9, 2014 | 8:00 PM | 4 comments


Was really bored the other day and thought to myself, "Why not take this time to do an updated makeup routine." Well, I'm not sure if any of you guys remembered, but I did one about 2-3 years back... Terrible quality and I was so bad with makeup back then. Honestly, I'm still pretty bad at putting on eyeshadow until today. God! I don't know why.

Thus, I hardly put on eyeshadow unless I happen to feel experimental that day. Which, kinda happened during the making of the video.

For some reason, despite the number of makeup tutorials I watch... I just suck at all the blending blablabla. Guess I'm just not talented in the field of makeup.

Whatever, I still love putting it on and feeling a little prettier.

For those of you who wish to learn how I've been doing my brows, you could watch this too! Will be going for my brow resurrection touchup soon... Kinda all faded away after months.

Nothing really complicated for an everyday usage, so I guess this caters to those of you who are inexperience in putting on makeup!

You can click on the play button below or log on to my youtube channel to check out my other videos!



Anyway, this was filmed about a week back, before I cut and dyed my current hair!


Sunblock: Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen - SGD$18.90
Foundation: MAC Face & Body Foundation (N3) - SGD$58
Liquid Concealer:  MAC Pro Longwear Concealer (Matte Finish) (NW20) - SGD$25
Eyebrow Pencil: Silkygirl Hi-Definition Brow Liner (Black) - SGD$12.90
Cream Concealer: MAC Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer (NW20) - SGD$28
Eyeshadow: NAKED Palette 1 - SGD$78, available at Sephora
Gel eyeliner: Red Earth Vivid Line Gel Eyeliner ~ SGD$22, available at SASA.
Mascara: Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes (Very black) - AU$10.99
Pencil Eyeliner: Silkygirl 2-in-1 Eyeliner (Black) - SGD$7
Blusher - TOPSHOP Cream blusher (Head over heels) - SGD$13
Lipstick: MAC Matte Lipstick (Russian Red) - SGD$28

The rest of the items can either be purchased at Watsons or most supermarkets!




Hair spray: Gatsby Moving Lock Extra Hard ~ SGD$18. 



Hope you guys learnt something, or at least enjoyed watching!

P/s I know you guys hate my voice, hahaha so pardon me for not doing voiceover this time. X

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,