Everybody hurts
HOME FAQ portfolio
Short update.
Monday, December 2, 2013 | 2:00 PM | 0 comments

Yeah, this post was supposed to be up right before I left for Sydney, but... Ah, I can't really remember what was the reason behind why it's only up now hehe.

But anyway, here are just some stuff that took place the last three days before I flew off.

Had a photoshoot with Sunsilk for an upcoming campaign, which I can't really reveal much for now. It was pretty fun. And Larry, who did my make up for me, was such a funny person. I swear.


He also gave me a couple of make up tips and tricks while doing my make up. Lol, the best part of getting to know a professional makeup artist.


Had my hair done with all the Sunsilk products before we started.







Here's Audrey, one of the sweetest manager ever. 


Shan't waste the opportunity to take a selfie with nice make up on.


Hung out with Aug for dinner on one of the days. The ramen was pretty good.





Prices were affordable, about 15-30; taken into consideration that it's located in town. I'd say it's a place to go to if you wish to avoid the crowd and queue, along with its cosy ambience.


Grumpy face because he was trying to snap a pic of me while I was eating.


Location: Paragon, 290 Orchard Road #B1-47 , Orchard, 238859 
Phone: 6737 5416
Opening hours: Sun to Thu - 1100 - 2200 
Fri, Sat & Eve of PH - 1100 - 2230


Spent an entire day recording at the studio for a song Chen Liang, from AOR had written.


Can't wait to share more with you guys about what are all these about, which are gonna take place in 2014. 

Heading for a meeting in just a bit. Have a good day ahead!

Labels: , , , , ,