Everybody hurts
HOME FAQ portfolio
Sydney 01.
Wednesday, November 20, 2013 | 10:03 PM | 0 comments

Thought that it'd be a rather long post if I were to blog only after I return from my trip, so I decided that I'll try my best to post some pictures for the next couple of days, hoping it'll keep you guys updated! :)

So here are some pictures taken today. Not many, cos I haven't been anywhere besides a Chinese restaurant for dinner and the supermart. Plane got delayed and by the time we settled down in our house, it was nearly 5 in the evening. And around 6 is where all the stores start closing.

Good, laid-back life isn't it? Haha.

I already spent 70 bucks at Woolworths (supermart) tho. Got a number of products that Singapore doesn't carry. It's secretly my fav part of coming to Aussie. Ok, not exactly a secret anymore.

Anyway we're 3 hours earlier in time if you were curious, and it's pretty chilly here at the moment. Best part? It's sunny and cooling at the same time, I don't know what more can I ask for.


Grans and myself!!! Next to my granddad is my grandma's bro.


Top - Zara
Skirt - Topshop
Outerwear - Pull&Bear




Things I can't leave the house with. By the way, I'd be doing an updated "What's in my bag" vid soon, as requested!


Bondi Beach. Just a street down from where I'm currently staying.





Some pixs taken over dinner. You know you' family is a super Chinese family when the first meal you have is Chinese food even though you're in a western country, lol.






One of my buys at the grocery store. Gotta be one of the best chocolates in the world, even though I'm not a big fan of chocolates.


Alright, I'd be back for more tomorrow! Hopefully. Cya ;)

Labels: , ,