Everybody hurts
HOME FAQ portfolio
Sydney 05.
Sunday, November 24, 2013 | 7:59 PM | 0 comments


Not in the best of mood at the moment... Sometimes I wish happy moments last a little longer. I used to be the kind who worries too much, I ruin all the good times.

Isn't it sad? Sad how good things never last. I know some say happiness is in your hands, whether you feel happy or not is all up to you.

Well, I'm not really the kind who takes control of the situation... I'm usually the weak one who allows my emotions to conquer my entire soul.

I wear my heart on my sleeves half the time, it's not really difficult to tell how I feel if you know me well enough.

Which, is a bad thing, because that will certainly affect those people I happen to be hanging with at that moment. Of course, that's when I'll isolate myself if I have to let it all out.

It's funny how I've a really bubbly character, and in total contradiction to that, I'm a little way too emotional. Doesn't really make any sense, to me at least.

That's one of the things I like about myself though. Despite how upset I can get, I can still be happy at the same time. Haha. Dang, I don't think I actually know what I'm trying to say. Kk enjoy the pics!

.

.

.

Moved from Roscoe, Bondi to Magenta Shores today.









New villa which I've fallen in love with the moment I laid my eyes on it.















Be back tmr! Off to surprise my dad for his 50th bday. Cya X

Labels: ,