Everybody hurts
HOME FAQ portfolio
Quick Update
Sunday, September 29, 2013 | 9:39 PM | 0 comments

Hey my bxtches! Just wanna apologise for going on hiatus for almost a month since my last entry. I swear I wasn't being lazy this time round, just that I've been really caught up with my school work in prep for my final assessments, and I'm actually super ill now. 

That being said, thought I'd give a short update to keep you guys stoked, because I'm finally getting back on track from next weekend onwards; and I'd be publishing a post which I've been working on for quite awhile now...

Just wanna let you guys know that I'm not dead. Lol. And as you can see, I just made a couple of changes to my blogskin!!! Pretty contented with it, what do you guys think? :)

The past few weeks were god damn nasty, and since I brought it up... September has officially become the month I loathe the most. 

Nearly a month more till my hols, and for once in my entire life... I think I really deserve this break after all the effort I've invested since the start of the term.

So yeah, I'm gonna sign off here for now.

P/s Please don't stop checking up, because I'll be back for more! x

Labels: