Everybody hurts
HOME FAQ portfolio
April.
Sunday, May 26, 2013 | 2:30 PM | 1 comments



Firstly, I've uploaded a new video on my Hk + Recent Haul! ;)


Looking super tired because poor me only had 3 hours of sleep before departure. 


My first meal.


This bowl of Beef Kuay Teow............. Irresistible.



Oh hi Mommy Neo.


Shopping on the first night!!!


Yeaaaa, I guess I kinda spent nearly 3/4 of my money on the first night already.


Breakfast on Day 2.


Why do I feel so hungry right now......


Had this really surreal feeling walking down the streets on HK... I mean when you're a huge fan of their dramas, I guess it's pretty normal to have this "OMG, IS THIS REAL?!" feeling. I could imagine myself being part of a show. Yea, I fantasize a lot.






This is definitely a must-try!!! The taste of it still lingers up till this moment.



The next few pictures basically conclude my meals for the following 5 days.







AND YES, I KNOW THIS IS A TOTAL LETDOWN BUT THIS IS THE END. LOL.

I really enjoyed myself during those times where I could put my mind off certain things... However, I was practically staying in most of the time because I had too many unresolved problems left hanging back in SG, and I felt terrible.

I always wish to have a getaway, but whenever I'm away I realize there's so many things I can't place behind. 

I'm so sorry that this is it, but nonetheless, I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Hopefully the 17 mins-long vid could compensate this short post. Hahahaha.

Labels: , ,