Everybody hurts
HOME FAQ portfolio
Review
Monday, April 29, 2013 | 1:30 AM | 0 comments


Ain't no need for some long-ass intro since this isn't my first time doing a review for TWC, I suppose we are all familiar with this blog shop by now.

Here to share some looks with you on my two sponsored items! :)


I guess this dress will remain as my fav for awhile.


If you're not up for something too complicated, a simple belt + the dress will do the trick!


Don't know what's with this super doll-look but have I ever mentioned that I really love the colour blue when it comes to outfits?!

Couldn't resist picking this skirt at first sight LOL. 


1) International shipping is available for overseas buyers
2) Free normal mail if you join our mailing list here: www.thewhitecarousel.com
3) Like our facebook page and quote "NaomiForTWC" for 10% off regular priced items




Click on the pic to be directed to their facebook page for more details!




Labels: ,