Everybody hurts
HOME FAQ portfolio
Yet another random post.
Thursday, March 28, 2013 | 12:52 AM | 0 comments



Was greeted with a cup of starwberries with honey in the morning. This combi makes me cray. You know how sometimes strawberries alone can taste rather sour? So I always add a tbsp of honey along with my strawberries.

Not only are strawberries naturally low in calorie (around 28 kCal per serving) and nutrient-rich, they are also packed with antioxidants (like vitamin C)

At the same time, even though honey contains simple sugars, it is NOT the same as white sugar or artificial sweeteners. 

Its exact combination of fructose and glucose actually helps the body regulate blood sugar levels. Some honeys have a low hypoglycemic index, so they don’t jolt your blood sugar.

BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!

Read more: http://www.besthealthmag.ca/eat-well/healthy-eating/10-health-benefits-of-strawberries
http://www.care2.com/greenliving/10-health-benefits-of-honey.html#ixzz2OiQ8mNZr


Woke up seeing AM on my cell's screen after weeks of rising after lunch time, for BB10's meeting with le gushcloud bloggerzzz.


I WOULD SO show you guys the amount of food we had for lunch, but I guess they can't fit in a single picture... And I'm too lazy for more.


OOTD for boxing. I was dressed for the rain after checking the weather forecast... Ok, don't be deceived!!! The jacket was just perfect when I needed to cover how slack my outfit was, underneath. 

I swear this is a super good trick when you're lazy to doll up. Just find a nice outerwear and voila! You're ready to go. 

I'm so terribly lazy, I don't even think I deserve to live. Hahaha



I'm sorry I just had to do that.........




My obsession for candles is far beyond hope. This is not even half of what I bought.


L & I on our way for dance prac~~~




My flea at *SCAPE last Fri was a great experience!!


I was so glad my gf and momo neo were there to help me out, otherwise I wouldn't have made it through those hours alone.
Didn't expect that many people to come down!! I really had fun despite how tired I was at the end of the day because of all the support you guys have given me. I can never thank ya'll enough. 

Alright, that's all for now. Will be back for more! Till then X

Labels: