Everybody hurts
HOME FAQ portfolio
Review
Friday, March 8, 2013 | 5:17 PM | 0 comments

You guys should realize by now that I'm actually a HUGE fan for tshirts. And an absolute sucker for oversized ones!


Okay, at first I have to admit I was quite hesitant about getting this tshirt here bcos I personally bought one from Topshop last year and thereafter, I saw loads of replicas everywhere online.

Which, I ranted about a lot on twitter.

However, it turned out to be a surprise bcos unlike a lot of inspired ones out there, their tshirt was of extremely good quality! 

I woke up with the package beside me (Mom placed it on my bed) and I was like, OMG. Totally unexpected!


I had to wear this pair of specs which complements what's written on my tshirt so well. Hahahaha.




My second sponsored piece!! :) 



**NOTE**

- Static Fumes will be launching their 71st collection this Sunday (10th March) at 12pm
- View the rest of their collection on their Facebook page (www.facebook.com/staticfumes). Don’t forget to join their giveaway contest too!



Sneak peak of some of their other items!











HURRY GRAB YOUR OWN ITEMS NOWWWW @

Labels: ,