Everybody hurts
HOME FAQ portfolio
Review
Wednesday, March 13, 2013 | 4:45 PM | 0 comments




So as you can see from my recent insta images and tweets, I've gotten myself a Blackberry Z10!!! And after since, I've been receiving a lot of requests to do a write up on my views about it.

Well, I've been using Sony Ericsson phones ever since I had my first phone when I was... 8 I think. All the way until late 2010 where I finally stepped out of my comfort zone to join in the crowd with the iPhone 3 so on and so forth.

And guess what... I broke my 5th iphone a week back.


This is when I thought something new could come into my life.

I always found it hard to adapt to new phones and I expected my BB10 to be no exception but surprisingly, it turned out pretty well.

I guess the part that I fell head over heels for instantly was the time shift mode on the camera; it's an astonishing camera feature which allowed me to capture a group shot where everyone is smiling with their eyes wide open.

Besides, it's so light and slim I feel like I'm not even holding anything sometimes... Ok, maybe I exaggerated a little but I swear it's so much more convenient to bring something so compact and easily accessible around.


I think those people in the train think I'm obsessed with myself or smth, mrt also wanna take picture. lol.

Btw, the quality of the picture is really amazing pls?!?!?!?!??!?! Super clear!!! But I'm still debating if it's a good or bad thing because I can actually see the flaws on my face really clearly. Yes, it is that clear.


And a story Maker, which lets you bring a collection of photos and videos together, along with music and effects, to produce an HD movie that you can instantly share!

You know how much I love taking pictures and I think it's really important to me when it comes to the functionality of the camera on my phone, it comes in much handier compared to an actual camera.

Then after meddling around with it for a few days while I'm at home, I started to find out more cool features about this product.


Such as the BlackBerry  Hub, which is a single place to manage all your convos; it's sorta like the ability to “peek” into the BlackBerry Hub from anywhere, so you’re always only one swipe away from what matters to you. 


The BlackBerry Flow, experience excels by enabling features and apps to flow seamlessly together, which helps me to complete my task at hand effortlessly and efficiently.

For example, you can tap on an attendee listed for a meeting to see their latest tweet or LinkedIn profile. Or tap the thumbnail of a picture you just took to launch the Picture editor and quickly apply a transformation or filter, then instantly share it with your contacts!


Love how you can just edit your pictures right away!


I'm really satisfied with its speed and how it hasn't lagged on me yet despite the number of tabs I have which are running simultaneously. Which my other phones did after awhile.

Not forgetting what BB phones are most known for; The BlackBerry Messanger in my BB10 includes voice calling and video chat, and introduces the ability to share your screen with another BlackBerry 10 contact (All I need now is to have for BB-user friends to add on to my contact list hahaha)


Playing around with the Video chat.



I guess the only two things that are lacking now are probably Insta and Whatsapp which are coming out soon!!! Otherwise, overall I'm actually pretty satisfied with the phone.

Perhaps all I need to do now is to get used to all the different features.



The BlackBerry Z10 (all touch) is the first smartphone powered by BlackBerry® 10, the re-designed, re-engineered, and re-invented BlackBerry platform that creates a new and unique mobile  computing experience.





- Comes in two colours, Black and White, the new BlackBerry Z10 smartphone is elegant and distinctive, and the fastest, most advanced BlackBerry smartphone yet.



- Features a 1.5 Ghz dual core processor with 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, and an expandable memory card slot that supports up to 64GB cards.

- The smartphone also includes the latest enhancements in high density pixel and screen technology to display clear, sharp, and incredibly vivid images. It features a micro HDMI out port for presentations, and advanced sensors such NFC (near field communications) to support mobile payments and the exchange of information with a tap of the smartphone.

For interested buyers, it has been made available through all authorized BlackBerry carriers in Singapore - SingTel, StarHub, and M1 - on the 7th of March. SingTel has already begin to offer the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone for pre-order. StarHub and MI have activated their pre-registration programs as well.

For more info about the BlackBerry Z10, do visit http://sg.blackberry.com/BlackBerryZ10 For a timeline of BlackBerry’s presence in Singapore over the past decade, please visit thier Facebook page @ http://www.facebook.com/BlackBerrySG

I hope you guys find this review useful if you're looking for a new phone!!! :)

Labels: ,