Everybody hurts
HOME FAQ portfolio
Review
Sunday, March 3, 2013 | 6:16 PM | 0 comments


Apologies for taking so long for this review to be up!

Anyway, Ashincans is probably one of the first few blogshops that I've done advertorials/reviews for and until today no one has managed to replace them as my top favourite!


I'm always super excited when they get me to review for them because I get to choose the clothes I want from their latest collection with a wide variety of choices.



From edgy to girly to classy!


This tshirt is soooo comfy I had to take a picture of me on my bed! LOL. (Don't really know what's the connection.)




Mad in love with this pullover because you can just wear it pretty much fits any weather! Wear it on its own on a sunny day or with a spag/tank underneath when it's cold!







PURCHASE YOUR ITEMS 
to enjoy free normal postage upon quoting "Naomixaic" Only valid till the end of March!

Labels: ,