Everybody hurts
HOME FAQ portfolio
Design your own dustcap
Tuesday, December 25, 2012 | 6:34 PM | 0 comments



I reused my old keychains & dust plugs which I got from Scape flea!!! I think the most you can spend on one, will be approx 5 bucks. 

For those who don't know where Scape's located at, it's right beside Cineleisure and is held on every Fri-Sun :) Nearest station's Somerset MRT. 



For the diff Art Friend outlets, refer (here) to know the locations.

As for Diva, they sell really nice stuff but usually pretty pricey. However, good news is, they are currently having their Xmas sales so hurry grab your accessories asap if you want to! 

Outlets:
Jurong Point Shopping Centre
NEX Shopping Mall
Parkway Parade
Tampines 1

Note that it isn't necessary to get them at Diva, you can use/reuse any others :) It's all up to you!

Watch my video for the tutorial!


As usual, tweet me if you've more queries! I can't remember some of the prices of the items, but if you'd like to know where to get them etc, let me know :)

Labels: