Everybody hurts
HOME FAQ portfolio
BELLAMIA REVIEW
Thursday, December 13, 2012 | 3:02 AM | 0 comments



So how have all your hols been? Mine have been pretty awesome, just that when you go out a little too often, there's always that I've "not enough" clothes trouble. And I swear it's sucha cock blocker bcos when that happens, I just lose all mood to go out already.

I mean, nothing sucks more than wearing the same piece of outfit every time you head out. Especially when you've someone to impress. 


So this is my fav among all!!! It's called the "Lets get studded cardigan in pink" and it was previously OOS when I posted it on insta, but they just got it restocked!!! So quickly send in your orders as there are limited pieces only.


It goes well with almost any colour bcos of its pale pink colour. Officially my fav cardi now!!!


Anyway, before you continue looking at the next few pictures... Please note that my room is currently undergoing a major spring cleaning session. Hahahahaha hence the mess everywhere!!!

I know it's damn unsightly but bear with me and focus on the outfit instead of the shitload of trash ... hehe.


Love how comfy this dress is and kudos to the extra lining underneath. I really hate those white or slightly transparent dresses with no linings underneath bcos it's hellllll difficult to find a suitable undergarment that wouldn't be visible. Which is... damn annoying?!?!


Ok I know the colour combi of the top and bottom are quite funny but I was too lazy to change my top lol. 


Luv everything about this skirt! The colour, the design, the cutting and the best part is that it fits me pretty well. 


And bcos its colours are already kinda prominent, you can easily pull it off with anything basic on top.


Here is a sneak peak of some of the other things they have.




Here comes the exciting part...

Bellamia is currently holding a "like & share" contest!!!

Step one: Like their Facebook page


Step 2: Share either Bellamina's 'collection 5 preview photo album' or 'collection 6 preview photo album' 

Step 3: Comment "liked & shared" to qualify for the contest.

3 Lucky winners will be randomly picked to win a $5 voucher from them!
Also, a 10% & 20% off all regular priced items will be given when Bellamia reaches 1k & 2k likes on FB respectively!!! 

All the best & hurry grab your stuff @ bellamiasg.com today!!! :)

Don't forget to check the sales items updated at http://bellamiasg.com/category/sales/ too! x

Labels: ,