Everybody hurts
HOME FAQ portfolio
I miss you, old friend.
Sunday, September 2, 2012 | 2:33 AM | 0 comments


“If one day you feel like crying... call me.
I don't promise that I will make you laugh


But I can cry with you.

If one day you want to run away, don't be afraid to call me.
I don't promise to ask you to stop,

But I can run with you.

If one day you don't want to listen to anyone, call me 
I promise to be there for you, 


But I also promise to remain quiet 


But...If one day you call and there is no answer...

come fast to see me..


Perhaps I need you.” 

- Robert J. Lavery



This space is probably gonna be one of the most boring sites you've ever visited for the next few weeks to come... I won't be posting much apart from short posts like today's and some picture updates. 

But well, I'm not slacking! I've already came up with three blog posts for my comeback. So stay tuned to my twitter/fb page/keek/formspring!!! 


Shopped today after ages and the GPK cap is one of my buys!


Friday~


hahaha policeee.




first attempt to curling one side of my hair with the iron above!
p/s the first 3 pictures are curled too.


Thursdayyy.


Yumz.







So this is Ayumi from Japan, who's currently staying over at my place for a month. 




Labels: ,